One of the shortcomings of my previous shop was the lack of the space for an outfeed and assembly table. I needed a solid work surface that served three purposes: a flat surface to assemble projects, increase the capacity of my tablesaw cart, and increase the organized storage of my shop.
I looked over the design Marc @ thewoodwhisperer.com had refined from David Marks, and its a great simple and useful table after which I modeled my table.
- 4' x 4' torsion box top with a replaceable hardboard skin.
- oak edgebanding for hard wearing edges
- 4" double locking casters for moving around
- all drawer storage below the surface. mounted on full-extension slides
- Table saw outfeed height,
Enjoy the pics: